Everyone wants to have clear and radiant skin. Face serums are known to enhance the overall health of the skin. Clear and spotless skin helps the person feel content and confident. Individuals can consult the best Dermatologist in Model Town Lahore for guidance regarding the suitable face serum according to their skin type.
What are face serums?
Face serums are topical products with active ingredients that allow easy penetration and lock in moisture. The consistency of face serums is like oil. It helps the person to have healthier and moisturized skin. Serums help against wrinkles, acne, and fine lines.
What are the advantages of face serums?
The benefits of face serums are:
- Quick Absorption in the Skin: Moisturizers takes time for absorption. However, serums are easier to apply and instantly get absorbed. Also, they are easy to apply and are suitable for all skin types.
- Deals with Dry patches: In winters, skin becomes dry, and some people have dry patches on their faces. Face serums help soothe the skin and overcome dryness problems.
- Beneficial for Oily Skin: Adding moisturizers can cause discomfort for people with oily skin. Serums are easy to handle, and the person can forget about them after two minutes. Individuals with acne-prone skin struggle after applying moisturizers; hence, they should shift to serums that provide instant absorption.
- Visible Results: Other skincare products take a longer time to show the result. Due to active ingredient formulation, the progress and change become noticeable in days.
- Deals with Fine lines and Wrinkles: Some serums have retinol, which helps fade the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Feels Light: Other skin products can make the skin appear greasy and oily in summers. However, serums allow instant absorption, and the person feels light and confident.
- Protects the skin from future Damage: Ultraviolet rays and pollution can cause various skin problems, including wrinkles. Serums include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, astaxanthin, and ferulic acid, which help minimize the effect on the skin caused by pollution and ultraviolet rays.
What are the different types of face serums?
There are various face serums available in the market; based on individual needs. The most used face serums are:
- Brightening Serums: The main ingredients for face brightening serum are Vitamin C, glycolic, and lactic acid. It helps against hyperpigmentation, dullness, and spots on the skin.
- Anti-Aging Serums: The main ingredients include retinol and bakuchiol. The serum slows down the aging process and helps in cell repair. The result becomes visible by helping light fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, it assists in collagen and elastin production, which allows the person to remain young and beautiful.
- Skin Hydrating Serums: In winters, most people suffer from dry skin. Using hydrating serums allows the person to have soft and smooth skin. However, serums are not a replacement for everyday moisturizers. People should use hydrating serums along with moisturizers to notice the maximum result.
- Fighting Acne Serums: Facewashes and other products help deal with acne after the breakout. Serums penetrate the skin and stop the breakout in the first place. Additionally, salicylic acid helps diminish acne scars.
How to apply face serums?
It is best to use serums after cleansing and toning. It is recommended that people use face serums twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed, to notice the best results. However, some people may feel irritation due to a certain ingredient, so it is best to take guidance from a dermatologist.
Individuals should consult the best dermatologist in DHA Karachi to help understand the skin type. It will assist in opting for the best suitable serum. The use of face serums helps enhance their physical appearance. People satisfied with their physical appearance feel confident. It has a positive impact on their mental health.