Every year SSC GD exam is conducted by the commission. To recruit eligible candidates for the post of General Duty Constable. Solving SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper has been very useful for the candidates who have already appeared for the exam. Therefore, candidates who are preparing for the upcoming SSC GD exam must solve the SSC GD previous year question paper as much as they can which will lead them to score good marks in the exam.
Even before starting their preparation, the candidates must mandatorily know and understand the type of questions and difficulty level by going through the SSC GD previous year question paper. But will the students know about the exam pattern?
Well, they can easily know and analyse it by referring to the previous year’s question papers. SSC GD previous year papers will give an idea of the exam pattern, and level of the exam, especially the topic on which questions are put in the paper so that Candidates can make effort on the difficult topics and prepare themselves for the exam.
What are the Benefits of Solving SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper?
Every aspirant can score good marks in the exam by solving SSC GD previous year paper. It is one of the necessary parts to achieve cut-off marks and get recruited by the commission. BYJU’s Exam Prep also assists the students to prepare for this competitive exam. Candidates are advised to solve SSC GD previous year question papers for the benefits that are given below:
- Candidates can attain the draft of questions pattern by practising and solving maximum SSC GD question papers.
- Candidates can avoid negative marking in the exam by solving the question papers.
- It increases the speed of writing correctly with fewer mistakes and improves the quality of the answers.
- All the aspirants can complete the paper within the allotted time in the exam if the SSC GD questions paper is solved properly.
- Also, candidates can self-examine their preparation before attempting the exam by practising question papers.
Analysing the SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper
For any aspirant, it is important to analyse the previous year’s question papers for the SSC GD exam which will enhance their ability. Here is the analysis of SSC GD previous year question papers for the upcoming exam-.
- For Elementary Mathematics, attempting 20 to 22 questions is considered a good attempt.
- For reasoning, 20 to 22 is a good attempt.
- 19 to 21 is considered a good attempt for English.
- And for general Awareness, 18 to 20 is a good attempt.
This article will supply you with ample information about the previous year’s question papers for SSC GD and SSC MTS exams along with their benefits.
How will the Candidates Benefit from SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper?
Candidates preparing for the SSC MTS exam must know the benefits of solving the previous year’s question papers. SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper will give the students a basic idea of the type of questions that are asked. Candidates should solve the previous year’s question papers of SSC MTS to develop accuracy in solving tough questions and get rid of unknown questions during exams. Solving SSC MTS previous year question paper can make the candidates aware of the details of the exam.
Overview of SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper
SSC MTS Tier 1 exam will conduct in the month of July 2022. While scrutinizing the SSC MTS previous year question papers will lay out the perspective of the exam. A few points for understanding the way of examination to be held which candidates need to know are listed here-
- Generally, the questions are set from the subject General Intelligence & Reasoning involving the topics analogy, coding-decoding and series.
- English section includes the comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, and idioms on which the questions are emphasized by the conducting body.
- Solving the questions of the Quantitative Aptitude section requires fast calculations within a short time.
- The General Awareness section of the SSC MTS exam is the scoring subject through which candidates can get good marks in the exam.
These were the few facts about solving the previous year’s question papers for SSC GD and SSC MTS exams. It is expected that the candidates have gained enough insights from this article. And will use these suggestions of studying the previous year’s question paper appropriately.